Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am just an Indonesian Conservative Trader

Hello All..

I am just conservative trader, it means i will not speculate my account which can burn it at all. I've 5 years experience in this field, at the 1st time Me usually used about 50% margin to trade. I knew that sometimes we get lucky, but the end "Your account will be in history", trust me!!

Now i've just used about 1-3% margin to trade. Continuity is the key if you want to get Survive in Forex Trading or any kind of trading.

In this blog, i'll try to share my little experience in GBP/JPY pair. But it will work in the other pairs.


God Bless Us
ICT

0 comments:


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

FOREX SIGNAL 40 - 100 Pips a day by ICT and Daily Analysis. Powered by Blogger